Saturday, March 12, 2011

Your opinion about piercing and tattoo?

I have my navel pierced and my earlobe pierced. I am in love with the fact that sticking a needle underneath your skin and putting a bar through it is interesting plus it is cute (no, not slutty) and gives me confident. It is a fashion that is growing just like how the clothes you wear, shoes, hair dye, makeup, plastic surgery, ect are also growing. My point is, my boyfriend does not like piercing nor tattoo. I convinced him to let me pierce my navel and now I am tempted to get 5 more piercing (3 navel piercing inverse and horizontal, and 1 on each earlobe). Plus a tattoo not huge, but small. With the argument, it makes me pretty sad that he is controlling what I want to do and it is not like by doing this I'll change the way I am. So I got to say that it is my body not his.

No comments:

Post a Comment