Friday, March 11, 2011

What exactly is this girl's problem?is it racial,or something else?

What exactly is this girl's problem?is it racial,or something else?i used to go to the encino bally's which is a really middle-eastern area.Ever since i went there 3 years ago,the whites and others have taken a likng to me,even though i'm an eastern-asian-person.During that time,me and her didn't really hit it off,because we had some differences,but i just keep getting people taking a liking to me,and she(even though at times i tried to patch things up and vice versa)still always tries to stab me in the back at times.I don't know if this is a racial issue,because no one else there has a problem with me even thoigh i'm kind of an outsider in a different area(not alot of east-asians there)What;s her deal? I went off on her a few times in the past,but that was because i thought she was being unfair in her actions towards me. She's really nice to every other background,whites,blacks,mexicans,and of coures mid-easterners,.Sh'es tried to make an effort to be nicer but now i just ignore her,I didn't act in the best of ways,but i'm wondering what her problem is?she's even nice to my friends,but i just tell them that i don't like her and i just act like she doesn't exist.Last time she really noticed i blew her off.Anyway,what's her deal deep down?Other people have said that she is a really sweet person..Anyway,i ran into her in the hallway by the elipticals,and i said hi,ands she responded and said how are you doing?i had no choice but to say hi because she was right in front of me when we were passing by,but i'm still ticked at her,it's like she left some scars and doesn't seem to care that she left them even if it was years(2-3)ago..She even worked in with my friend at one point on an excersize and said hi to someone she knew when i was next to them talking.If she didn't like me that's fine,but it's just frustrating that she had to stab me in the back a few times in public a long time ago.Anyway,i go to another gym now,but it sill lingers at times and makes me mad.I';ve come back to that gym,but i'm wondering if i should even talk to her anymore.I really don't know what her deal was.Was is something i did?is it her or was it me?now i've come back there at nights and after not seeing her after 6 months,BAM.....i see her,and all the old feelings start up again.If i see her again,how should i come acroiss....how did she know i was coming at this new time?"Initially(3 years ago)i was kinda cold towards her(i ignored her at first and went off on her for making me mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment