Saturday, March 12, 2011

My boyfriend forgot valentines day and i feel like a jerk...?

So my boyfriend and I just started dating in December....and this was our first Valentines together...I made him a really special gift and poured everything I had into it...Then to find out he didn't even stop and pick up a 50 cent card or a two dollar rose from the gas station...nothing...he knew it was Valentine's day but he didn't do anything...and we both work night shift so on V day we were sleeping together..and I was very upset so i couldn't sleep and when he was dead asleep...I began to cry...I accidently woke him up with my crying...and now I feel like a jerk because he feels like a failure in the relationship...I mean none of this has changed how I feel about him....I have no angry feelings towards him either...but he is constantly either feeling like a failure or like he keeps messing up...everything he does he seems to appologize for now....I really wasn't ready for him to see me crying and after he did I cried three other times that same day! I feel like such a jerk! I really need advice to give him his confidence back! and I am sorry for any typos I wrote this on my mobile phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment